I've been neglectful! I did want to post and say that Ben is 5 mo old today! He is doing more and more every day. he's learned how to roll, he reaches for stuff and gets it... he's loving his cereal and fruit......he's lovin his walker...oh there's so much he's doing! I really should update more but I have been busy working on the house. We officially have it listed on January 4th. hopefully it sells quick! then its a move into Tim's parents...and then moving to Denton in the spring. I will be neglecting my site some more because I really need to get my application in to Caroline county so i can hopefully have a job in Maryland next year. I will apply to DE too, but I would really like to have a MD job. Also gotta get ready for the Praxis test so that I can change my MD license. so much to do!!!!! Hopefully before Christmas Ill get back on here and get Ben's 5 mo pics up.
if not.. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
when you put in your app for Caroline County let them know you know Randy Bradford (my father-in-law). I'm pretty sure he knew someone high up in the school board or something there...
Post a Comment