Billy and Lindsay were the first to know we were pregnant...they found out the same night we did. He was in Indiana preparing to be deployed to Afghanistan and Lindsay was there with him. so we let them know since he wouldnt be home when we broke the news. He then came home on R&R in July... the day he had to return, is the same day that I had a migraine that caused me to be admitted to the hospital. Ben was born the day after Billy left. So he only knew Ben through pictures. On Tues we were privileged enough to attend his welcome home ceremony (even though the military kept changing when it was) we ended up being late (even getting a police escort because we couldnt find the building!) but still managed to get there before Billy was "welcomed home" He got to see his wife and meet Ben for the first time.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aww!! It's great he's home, I am sure you guys are thrilled (and I know Lindsay is excited!!!).
Post a Comment