Thursday, February 26, 2009

Our Crazy life is right!

I went to do an update and realized I NEVER posted on this blog about our addition! SO Here you go guys!

For those that may not have figured it out/heard by now... Tim and I are expecting an addition August 3, 2009. So far things have been ok. I had some severe morning/all day sickness for quite a while but that is all gone (Thank goodness!). Recently I have been having some blood pressure problems. One day at work I had to have someone take over my class because my b/p was WAY to high... 160/90..and the nurse was too worried. So we had a little scare and I ended up with a dr appt. It is/was completely job related and my dr put me on some medicine to help avoid going the not working route. So far so good- and I haven't had to take the medicine too often. I am def starting to show and everyone is working on their guess as to what we are having. Tim and I REALLY don't care either way but we do have our preferences as to what we would like first... But we also know we are so blessed to be able to bring a child into this world that boy or girl will make no difference to us! We have already chosen names but do not plan on telling until the baby is here. We go on March 10th to find out what we are having and we cannot wait! We have started working on ideas/gathering things for the nursery but do not have too much yet..Peter rabbit is hard to find! It's definitely going to be a great year! 2 of my best friends are also preg...Mindy is due in April, and Tiffany is due 6 weeks after me! There will be babies all around! I promise to try to update this thing more often but there's so much to get done and we seem to be busy every weekend. SIGH.... I will def update once we know what we are having..and possibly add some pictures later.
(I will get the pictures of the remodeled upstairs bathroom up at some point too!)

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I have already told you Congrats a million times, but Congrats again!! I can't wait to find out what you are having! I am rooting for a girl, Cecilia needs an automatic bff! :)