Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Welcome to our page!

I figured that it was time to actually start a page... If for no reason other than to just be able to keep track of everyone else! Tim and I are currently living in Delaware, where he works in the city as a high school math teacher/football coach/weightlifting coach. I am going back to substituting after a year with some great kids in the 4th grade. The commute, along with other things was just too much! We are currently in the process of finishing up some remodeling in the house so that hopefully we can move in the next year. Our siding is almost finished, then we just need the carport posts, and gutters. At the same time... our downstairs bathroom is being ripped out and enlarged- hopefully helping us when we go to sell. It's just a bunch of craziness around here so don't expect this page to be updated too often. It will probably be updated when there are breaks with school or if something major happens... (like if I get a call from a school district...)

1 comment:

BeckyB said...

Great start! :) I've already fallen behind on the posting - haha!